Peetachai Dejkraisak (Neil)
CEO/Co-Founder, Siam Organic Co., Ltd.
Peetachai Dejkraisak (Neil) is a CEO and co-founder of Siam Organic Co., Ltd, a social enterprise that was established with a mission to alleviate the problem of poverty among Thai farmers. Founded in 2011, Siam Organic solves the problem of farmer poverty through innovative organic products with a global appeal under the brand Jasberry®. Siam organic currently works with over 1,000 small-scale farmer households in the Northeastern part of Thailand, helping them to increase their income by several folds.
Siam Organic has been recognized globally for its third-party verified social impact. Some of the awards that Siam Organic and Neil have won include:
- Winner of the Chivas Venture (2017), a competition to find the best social enterprise in the world from 30 countries and compete for US$ 1 mn prize money.
- "Spark the Fire" Champion at Global Entrepreneurship Summit (2016) organized by the US Government in Silicon Valley, USA.
- Grand Prize Winner at DBS-NUS Social Venture Challenge Asia (2016) from over 1,000 social enterprise entries across Asia.
- Outstanding Entrepreneur from Foundation of Science and Technology Council of Thailand (2013).
- Winner of "Most Promising Entrepreneur of the Year" award from APEA (2012)
Neil is a former investment banker from Capital Nomura Securities PCL. He holds an MBA degree from Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration of Chulalongkorn University, with an Exchange program at Kellogg School of Management, and a Dual Bachelor Degree in Environmental Engineering and Economics from University of Melbourne.